Ideas on what type of chicken this is

sswistak

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2023
Looking for insight on what type of chicken this is. Bought as one in a pair Easter Egger which I know is a mixed breed. I’m just trying to get an idea of what might be mixed as this particular little lady has 5 toes. Her sister and her are very similar in appearance with the exception of the feet. Thoughts? The last picture is her and her sister Sweetie is on the left

Attachments

• IMG_3325.jpeg
    IMG_3325.jpeg
    877.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3329.jpeg
    IMG_3329.jpeg
    777.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0376.jpeg
    IMG_0376.jpeg
    461.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0375.jpeg
    IMG_0375.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3327.jpeg
    IMG_3327.jpeg
    958.4 KB · Views: 13
Five toes and the black skin tell us she's got Silkie in her background! She's a cool looking hen.

There's an easter egger photo bombing her in the first photo- distinct pattern and pea comb.

Look like healthy girls!

Five toes and the black skin tell us she's got Silkie in her background! She's a cool looking hen.

There's an easter egger photo bombing her in the first photo- distinct pattern and pea comb.

Look like healthy girls!
Really cool hens! W/B right up Houses's alley!

Looking for insight on what type of chicken this is. Bought as one in a pair Easter Egger which I know is a mixed breed. I’m just trying to get an idea of what might be mixed as this particular little lady has 5 toes. Her sister and her are very similar in appearance with the exception of the feet. Thoughts? The last picture is her and her sister Sweetie is on the left
Where did you get her?

Back
Top Bottom