If I cross these roos with these hens what will I get?

Lol, yes, all the bells and whistles on a hen is definitely better! I've noticed that all the birds Ive had from hatcheries tended to be smaller than expected. Thank you for the encouraging words and for sharing pics of your lovely birds! I wish you the best! 🙂

Miss Nay,Nay lol!
I made this thread the day the little Faverolles started laying.
I was bewildered at best.
They were my first hatchery birds, no clue about the tiny sizes.
Oh and if you don't mind terribly show me your babies when it is time, i'd love to see them.:)
Lol, yes, all the bells and whistles on a hen is definitely better! I've noticed that all the birds Ive had from hatcheries tended to be smaller than expected. Thank you for the encouraging words and for sharing pics of your lovely birds! I wish you the best! 🙂

They are so pretty! Your seriously making me consider ordering some new faverolles! I'll be sure to post pics of all the little ones when they hatch! I may do a little switch a roo and move one ducks eggs into the other other ducks nests and slip in some early chickens!

Thank you! They are sweet girls, silly little things couldn't blame you if you got a few more lol!
Early chicken hatching what a great idea, im jonesing for babies. :)

They are so pretty! Your seriously making me consider ordering some new faverolles! I'll be sure to post pics of all the little ones when they hatch! I may do a little switch a roo and move one ducks eggs into the other other ducks nests and slip in some early chickens!

Back
Top Bottom