If I lick a chocolate bar....

Quote:
My husband is a mailman for USPS... I know for a fact that would not work!
lau.gif

You'd be surprised around here. My Dad, who is getting a tad bit senile @ 87, sent me a letter with the wrong last name, to the wrong town and with the wrong zip code. It found me anyways.
th.gif

I not only know everything about our mail carrier, I know everything about our UPS driver too....including why his wife is divorcing him.
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Well to be honest, the mail carrier cheated. Dad sent the letter to my old town, with the old zip code and used my last name before I remarried. It was a simple matter of the postmaster/clerk (there's only one employee at each of these post offices) at my old address asking around to see who I married.

Quote:
Ahhhh.. anti-oxidants AND fruit. What's not healthy about that? That's just working your way up (down?) the food pyramid. If you eat the crackle chocolate you can add the grain category too. Milk chocolate adds dairy.... hmmmm.... we need a veggie to make your meal complete...

hu.gif

Quote:
Ahhhh.. anti-oxidants AND fruit. What's not healthy about that? That's just working your way up (down?) the food pyramid. If you eat the crackle chocolate you can add the grain category too. Milk chocolate adds dairy.... hmmmm.... we need a veggie to make your meal complete...

hu.gif

Hmmm, chocolate covered carrots? I was gonna say chocolate covered cookies, but that would be a grain.
And before you say ewwwwwwwwwww, you lick the chocolate off and eat the carrots later.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
DH was just saying the other day how he misses my carrot cakes. Haven't baked one since before we started the neverending diet. So, I'll bake one and after we're each had a slice I'll send the rest to you, 'k?
Oh and can I do the same thing when I bake a cheesecake?

Eat milk chocolate. It has milk in it. Milk is just processed grass, which is essentially the same as spinach. You all know how good for you spinach is.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom