If I lick a chocolate bar....

Quote:
My cheesecake recipe is a family secret. My dad first got it 70 years ago, when he was a teenager working in a Brooklyn, NY bakery.
droolin.gif
The only thing I've never been able to do is to bake it without the top cracking, like my dad can. No worries! That's what strawberries are for.
wink.png

Quote:
Share the recipe? Do you really want my dad to disown me?
hide.gif

Funny story - my older sisters are always trying to get me in trouble with my dad. They are my half sisters. I am dad's only biological child.
My eldest not-so-dear sister lost her copy of the cheesecake recipe and called me to get it. I refused to give it to her. Dad said give it to NO ONE.
tongue.gif

She called my dad to complain about me not giving it to her. Her told her I was 100% right.
bun.gif

Chocolate frosting off a spoon huh? Don't you have a bottle of hershey's syrup to suck on instead? Why dirty a spoon?
wink.png

I had cream cheese frosting but I left it out the other day and the dirty white dog ate the rest, plus she tried chewing up the container. The chocolate wasn't as good and my 15 year old yelled at me for eating it and not saving it for a cake.

Then she went and got her own spoonful. I could sooooo see her sucking on a bottle of hershey's syrup. Probably has when I wasn't looking.

Back
Top Bottom