If I survive raising three boys I think I'll be happy!!!

I got a notice flyer from my DD's preK school every month of strep, menigitis, flu and one disease I dont remember but it was due to unwashed hands (handling feces
sickbyc.gif
). I can not remember a day goes by when my DD comes down with something and hope it was not serious.

BTW, she always seems to have loose stools, more like liquified squirts that she has no control over and I have been on her case about washing her hands coming from school. UGH! I was hoping its not strep which it is happening right now. Happens DAILY! Mild fevers at time 99.8 to 100.8 at most cases and a dry cough. She does have allergies and pollen count is very high right now. Drinks plenty of water but appetite comes and goes and does not eat everything on her plate (Two TB servings each item).

I am hoping this will soon pass, it gets tiring washing her dirty soiled underwears!
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Oh how I feel your pain!!!! The second they start being exposed to other people's children they start catching stuff. I have seen parents shove the kid out of the car FAST and rush away before the school knows they KNOW their child is puking!!! I hope your little one get over all that soon!!!

Oh this time it is the hand, foot and mouth disease!
barnie.gif
I know my DD's teachers are so vigilant about santizers, wiping down the tables and chairs and desks with anti bacterial sprays and wipes.

Its frustrating and sometimes it makes me wonder!

awe hun
hugs.gif
Been there done that... makes for scary moments for sure.

Hope the little man gets to feeling better soon. Dont forget to watch yourself and the other 2 for symptoms of strep and get in to see your drs as soon as possible for treatment with antibiotics too!

Is DH in the Air Force?? I salute your husband AND you, since I really believe you have the rougher end of the deal sometimes.
th.gif
I do know how you feel--our kids always get sick when Daddy is gone, never fails! The month of March was just no fun, even worse than Jan-Feb with the freezing cold and ice storms, I can't understand why there's more sickness now than back then

take care of yourself and your babies!
hugs.gif

and always drink MORE coffee

Thanks guys.
smile.png
He is doing alright this morning...well, still running a fever and throat hurting bad, of course. He had one of those new brownie melt things from McDonalds for breakfast which seemed to help! LOL Now he is saying he thinks that may be all he can handle for lunch! LOL

Yes, gotta have MORE coffee. Have another pot brewing now.
smile.png
I am kinda expecting that I WILL get it. I am highly susceptible to strep and if it is anywhere in the general area I get it. *sigh* fun fun

Oh, and yes, hubby is in the Air Force. We have lived apart for the past 4 years only seeing him twice year, so I am kinda getting used to doing it alone. June 2010 I won't anymore!!!! I can't wait to be back together like we are supposed to be!!!!
woot.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom