If I was to buy/read one book... what would you suggest

Fancie

Songster
11 Years
Oct 31, 2008
Illinois
prefer good chicken books... but if you found an awsome read... or a great cook book... Suggestions??

A couple great fiction books - The Kite Flyer and The 5 People you meet in Heavan.

None of the non-fiction books stuck out yet as a must buy.. I found an awsome egg cookbook at the library... but can't find the name of it

Banter, you double posted.

A good historical fiction book is "The Golden Goblet". Really good!

A good historical fiction book is "The Golden Goblet". Really good!

my sister read that and really liked it. i love "Mara: Daughter of the Nile" and "Moccasin Trail", which are also by Eloise Jarvis McGraw. Have you read those Tio?
(i hope we are thinking of the same "golden goblet", i just realized there could be any number of books with a title like that.
tongue.png
)​

Quote:
I agree. This actually got me interested in doing chickens. Hadn't given it real thought before reading the book. The audio read by the authors was really good.

Quote:
my sister read that and really liked it. i love "Mara: Daughter of the Nile" and "Moccasin Trail", which are also by Eloise Jarvis McGraw. Have you read those Tio?
(i hope we are thinking of the same "golden goblet", i just realized there could be any number of books with a title like that.
tongue.png
)

Yes, we are thinking the same book. I want to read 'Mara: Daughter of the Nile'.

Back
Top Bottom