If neighbor poisoned our birds, what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You should bo back and read what was written by those of us that offered comments that you don't agree with.

The OP posed the poisoning as something that just came out of the blue. According to her own comments there have been events happen that MAY have lead to the poisoners attitude. THIS DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE POISONING!!! As I have said several times on this thread HE IS A SCUM BAG!!!! I merely wanted the OP to be objective in her evaluation of what may have caused the "Sudden" change in attitude by the neighbor.

Jim

Quote:
I had no idea that was against the rules. Interesting, but understandable given some posters seemed to be more offended by the mentioning of that organization than the fact that someone's birds were intentionally poisoned!

Quote:
I had no idea that was against the rules. Interesting, but understandable given some posters seemed to be more offended by the mentioning of that organization than the fact that someone's birds were intentionally poisoned!

So many words, so little action needed..

Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay :

Quote:
You should bo back and read what was written by those of us that offered comments that you don't agree with.

The OP posed the poisoning as something that just came out of the blue. According to her own comments there have been events happen that MAY have lead to the poisoners attitude. THIS DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE POISONING!!! As I have said several times on this thread HE IS A SCUM BAG!!!! I merely wanted the OP to be objective in her evaluation of what may have caused the "Sudden" change in attitude by the neighbor.

Jim

Yep, I read all of the posts and common sense tells me something upset him, however he's obviously not a rational person to do something like that. Half of your statements seem to indicate the OP this is her fault and she caused him to do this, while the other half says he was terrible for doing it. There is no excuse for it. Regardless of whatever it is that set him off, these kind of actions cannot be rationalized.
Just about every time something terrible happens to someone, there's somebody trying to point out there MUST be SOMETHING they did to ask for it, even while saying in contradition it shouldn't have happened. I assume this is natural for some people to do to tell themselves that this would never happen to their self because the other person did something to cause it..... like having neighbors and birds? It's wrong and insensitive to accuse a victim in a bad situation, unless you actually have hard facts to justify you KNOW a lot more to the other side of this story. (which I suspect you do not)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom