If not for bad luck...I would have no luck at all!

sheps4her

Songster
12 Years
Jan 10, 2008
Guilford County, NC
So I finally find someone who has nice looking Delawares who have some youngsters available, who are within an hour and a half drive from me. So I jump on the chance to go see them. Hubby and I pack up the family in the "reliable" car and head out excited about our (hopefully) new additions. We get within FIVE minutes of our last exit and the car starts shuddering like it is going to fall apart. We pull over thinking that a tire blew. I was annoyed, but it was just a tire right?
barnie.gif
Wrong! Apparently the car decided to have an oil leak on our journey and it looks like the engine has seized up.
he.gif
We were stranded on the side of 85 for an hour before someone was able to come get us. The car, is still there. I guess it is not in the cards for me to get nice birds right now. The new challenges: How to get the car back, How will I get to work and the kids to school now, How on earth am I going to get another car. Oh yeah, and there is a lizard under my oven.
Thanks for letting me vent.

I totally freak when my car breaks down. Never fails my cell phone won't work or its battery is nearly dead. Sorry about the lizard under your oven. At least it wasn't a rat.

Back
Top Bottom