If we ever needed prayers now...

I sure hope that you're right. I'm disabled already with lower back pain with no known cause. I was out of work for nine months and I wasn't exactly welcomed with open arms. I'm afraid that my job will be jeopardized because of my health right now.

Also, ex-husband had me served at work in front of my two top bosses claiming abuse and neglect. It was later determined to be false but he's intent on getting another trial. It seems that whoever has the most money can win in court because the person who runs out will eventually not be able to continue fighting.

I try to figure out what I'm supposed to be learning from this, but I can't. I try to be a good person and have never bad-mouthed him to my daughter (very, very difficult).

I just don't know. He said many times that he won't stop until I die.

Suzy

You are a good person and there is no doubt in my mind you are a
loving mom. I knew that as soon as I met you.

While I wish I could say something that will help I know in my heart
it will all work out for you.

Exchanges are already at a police pct but he doesn't want it inside, for obvious reasons. He's persuaded two judges that my daughter will be traumatized by being around police officers, when she actually likes them.

When I told the judge that I was afraid of the ex, he issued orders against both of us. I can't bring my boyfriend because ex-husband accused him of abuse and neglect too. Even though we've both been cleared, his lawyer said that that doesn't prove that I'm a good mother.

I'm worried that his girlfriend or children will say that I did something when I didn't. I go inside the pct and wait for someone to watch or come outside. Then I go back inside because sometimes he'll follow me.

I feel sick to my stomach.

Suzy

I wish that I could move but that's not an option. He would get immediately custody of her and I can't take that chance.

Prayers coming your way!!!
hugs.gif

The court said that nothing can be changed and if there's anything done without the law guardian's permission and his permission, my daughter will immediately be taken away from me.

Suzy

Yes, I still have a lawyer but how many ppl can afford four years of continual legal bills to fight someone else at $350 an hour?

Back
Top Bottom