If you could have ANY kind of livestock....

Quote:
7205_farm_pics_dec08_002.jpg

7205_wilbur.jpg

7205_jazzyseyes.jpg

7205_charmin.jpg

tongue.png

Last edited:
Oh I have thought about this many times...

*As many chickens as I could take care of
*A few goats for milk/cheese
*A few cows for milk/cheese (preferably dexters)
*A few cows for meat
*A few pigs for meat

and baby cows always on the farm. I love
love.gif
baby cows, they tug at my heart everytime I see one
lol.png

Well... i've always wanted to own a chicken hatchery. Id have so many chickens i'd have to hire help. Only my birds would all be show quality. I plan my buildings all the time. I'd host chicken shows too and would allow tours. I would just love to sell chicks and eggs. Oh and i would have my own feed brand. One building would be for making feed and raising mice and worms for the birds. And a greenhouse so they could have veggies year round!

Well, we already have the two horses, dogs, cats, and chickens. HAD a goose, but someone stole him last Feb. and we haven't replace him yet.

I would get (and have already researched) water buffalo. They are rideable, can haul logs, have great milk, and I would have mozzarella du bufala cheese.

We are also looking into getting sheep - I would love a small herd.

We would get peafowl, ducks, geese, and of course more chickens.

Might get goats, but I doubt it - DH doesn't like them, said yes to sheep though
smile.png

And on the dreaming side, would have a HUGE barn, that has many stalls for foster horses (I work rescue), and a big black panther - have ALWAYS wanted one. :)

I want another donkey, too.

I think that covers it all :)

Emzyyy, you are right. It IS difficult to choose!!!!!
barnie.gif
If I am ever REALLY put in that position there is probably not much I wouldnt have.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom