If you were a chicken what breed would you be?

I would be a pekin bantam,they are fun just lyk me
big_smile.png

Bantam Cochin: robust, cold hardy, slow to mature, well adaptable to confinement or free range; peaceful, friendly, easily "handled"
(I got to admit being more then a little gullible).

I think I am a Wyandotte: "well adaptable to confinement or free range; calm, industrious [me at work
smile.png
], usually docile, but can be aggressive [; some are aloof, others friendly." Also, they're supposed to be a cold-hardy breed, and I love the winter!

Barred Rock...black and white clothes are all i wear. throw in a little pink or green, but in moderation only!

broods, but infrequently; good mother robust; very cold hardy somewhat early maturing

i have three kids and i am a good mom! robust...sometimes! early maturing, yep. cold hardy because i have a fireplace!
big_smile.png

well adaptable to confinement or free range; docile, friendly, easily handled

that's me, at home wherever i am. i am uber easy going and i love making friends. easily handled, ask DH. he'll tell you i am as long as i get my way!
ep.gif

i think i would be a silkie... dont lay to many eggs (babies, none yet) but i want to steal everyones children away from them! either that or some crazy oegb that doesnt want to be held, i am not one for snuggling.

Back
Top Bottom