If you were a chicken what breed would you be?

No question, I would be a Cochin--good mother, foster mother, brooder. I am 'fluffy' , love to cuddly, be handled. I wear pants most of the time so I don't show my legs often.. LOL

I would be a mutt.
thumbsup.gif

I'd want to be a bantam, first off, because people would be less likely to want to eat me . . . and a hen, for the same reason. Some sort of bantam EE seems like a safe bet. I'd have a hard time culling a hen that gave me cute itty bitty green eggs.

I'm a little fixated on the idea of someone wanting to eat me as a chicken, aren't I? Maybe I should stipulate I want to be owned by people who keep chickens strictly as outdoor, free ranging pets . . . in that case I'd be a leghorn. Pale pale white, hair (the comb) always flopping in one direction, tall and lean, and with the cynical view that people can't be trusted, but give them enough eggs and they'll leave you alone.

Last edited:
Probably and Orpington or Wyandotte, because I do better in winter than I do in summer. And probably more toward a GLW, because earth tones work best for me.

roll.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom