Ignorant people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign of true great character when we admit we were wrong. GOOD DEAL!

I must be one heck of a good character, cause I do alot of admitting I was wrong...
tongue.png

Yea I have eaten alot of craw in my time....oh I mean crow..HA HA

everytime Tony is right I used to hem and haw my away around being wrong, now I just give up and say, opps, sorry I was wrong...so much easier!

Quote:
haha!!! i have an easier time admitting im wrong to people I dont know but my hubby, grr that hurts! LOL! I like being right around him he he!!!

lol.png

yea I hear you on that one.
hard to let the hubbys win isn't it. Just makes me shiver!
smile.png

but I have to throw mine a bone every now and then...HA HA

Last edited:
Quote:
I was referring to the other two, but then I saw that they were just being silly

yeah, we were kidding with you. I really do agree with what you said. I try to walk away from things like that and just mention how they might find the correct info.
I had a customer who told me that 'so and so' was a capon
idunno.gif

So i asked him if he even knew what a capon was, since he did not seem to make much sense. He told me it meant that 'so and so' was stupid
lau.gif
When i finished laughing......i had so much fun telling this person what a capon was. Sometimes people base what they think they know, on what someone else said
hmm.png

and don't chat up about quail to them anymore. best way to avoid these types of things is don't say anything...LOL---that is what I learned.

I wouldn't have but I had to talk to them to get the quail.

we just had another chat about fish (I needed my dad to measure out the amount of dechlorinator for me) and they just keep saying "you're an idiot you know nothing about fish, etc" when they're the ones saying you don't need to test the water or cycle and that 7 goldfish, 1 pleco, 1 snail, 4 neon tetras, 1 zebra danio, and 3 black neon tetras are fine in a 5 gal and 2 gal. they have no idea how much room these fish are going to need when they get bigger (I rescued these fish from a lady who was giving them away a couple weeksago). And that I cant have big tanks in my bedroom. yet i have the room and i already have 2 empty 10 gals and a empty 20 gal.. geez, they make me so angry. my pets are none of their business. so what if I want them to be happy and live long healthy lives? they act like thats a bad thing but then turn around and call themselves animal lovers?

And then earlier today I was saying that my dad needs to cut 2 big holes out on the sides of my plastic storage bins (a cage for my hamsters) because they will need to be moved into them very soon (I mis sexed one of my RC dwarfs and she had 7 babies, I'm keeping them all and the 4 boys are going in with their dad and another RC I have) and my mom was asking why he needs to do that, why they all cant go in one instead of having to connect them. I said that one bin is nowhere near big enough for the 6 of them and my mom goes off on me about how they don't need the perfect housing and stuff. what the heck?​

Dill are you younger and living at home I assume?

I guess having pets means you have to interact with your parents about them then?

just wondering.

I thought it was just a passing conversation....it sounds more like a "I have pets and love them" and "Mom and Dad don't understand" type thing now to me.

Am I correct on this?

Dill are you younger and living at home I assume?

Yes.

Yeah, my parents nor my siblings understand. they're always arguing with me about animals needs and things. They're going to let me get bigger tanks for my fish and all but they have to argue with me about it first. It's like a game of "who knows more" or something.​

Topic has been closed due to:
3. No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom