I'll Cartoon Your Poultry!

@EEforMe, since you were asking if I tried digital, I recently have, so I decided to draw Blink again, digitally! Here she is!
Ohhhh myyyy goshhh!!!!! Sorry I haven’t been on BYC in a while but that is SO SWEET :love and your amazing at art!! As a fellow artist I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to know that I introduced you to a new medium that you like!!! Also, what art platform do you use? I have some good ones to suggest if you want!

Ohhhh myyyy goshhh!!!!! Sorry I haven’t been on BYC in a while but that is SO SWEET :love and your amazing at art!! As a fellow artist I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to know that I introduced you to a new medium that you like!!! Also, what art platform do you use? I have some good ones to suggest if you want!
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it! I use Krita for my digital art. Thanks for recommending digital!

Oh I just saw that I did actually respond to that post. The first time I responded I didn’t really thank you enough though so I’m sorry for that lol.
You really don't need to apologize- no problem at all! I also just realized that I didn't really tell you how much character you added to the drawing of mine you traced- I love the blue background and the shading and all the colors! You made it look great!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it! I use Krita for my digital art. Thanks for recommending digital!

You really don't need to apologize- no problem at all! I also just realized that I didn't really tell you how much character you added to the drawing of mine you traced- I love the blue background and the shading and all the colors! You made it look great!
Oh thanks!! I enjoyed doing it! All of my art is really just realism so it was fun to finish something with so much character!!

Great work!!!
This is Fluff a month and a half ago. He is a silkie. Can you draw him? You choose how you would like to draw him. I can’t wait to see it!

Attachments

• 312E91EC-4C1F-4529-907A-92A969699A66.jpeg
    312E91EC-4C1F-4529-907A-92A969699A66.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom