Illinois...

So glad it dried up today! This cold wet weather his brought out the worst, I got everybody out of the coop today and noticed my Sussex was not herself, turns out she has horrible scaly leg mites! I feel so bad, wonder how I missed it all this time. She got a spa soak with Epsom salts and warm water. Everyone else looked okay but they're all getting the Vaseline treatment.

I pushed my motorcycle outside to have room in the garage. I let it run for a bit but it smelled funny. After investigation I found mice were either living in the muffler or storing food there.
As I rev it up cracked corn goes flying out .
20201213_143150.jpg

Do you think mouse is OK,, or maybe seeking revenge :old :idunno
View attachment 2448705
I like to think I caught all the mice. Traps haven't been touched in over a week and no new droppings. The most concerning is when bike warmed up it smelled like bacon .
Now I have to pull the whole exhaust down to properly clean. Like u needed another thing on the chore list :rant:rant:rant:he:he

I pushed my motorcycle outside to have room in the garage. I let it run for a bit but it smelled funny. After investigation I found mice were either living in the muffler or storing food there.
As I rev it up cracked corn goes flying out .
View attachment 2448676
They were trying to make popcorn.

Back
Top Bottom