Illinois...

Am posting this for my sister who's in Farmington (near Peoria), getting ready to start her first hatch ever & with less-than-reliable internet access -- wondered who there was in her local area. Thanks!
smile.png

Hello from New Boston Illinois. Right on the river across from Muscatine IA! But hopefully moving soon before the floods come again! I am looking for a few good hens once I get closed on my house in Viola. Will try to make to the swap but I have a houseful of kids so not sure I can escape!

Quote:
I used to live in Brimfield, IL, not far from Farmington! I have a friend living between Brimfield and Oak Hill, right on that country highway. That is about the closest I know of anyone near her!

Good Evening All!

I bought some Cornish X chicks this week-end. Has anyone raised these?

I have been reading posts about them but really wanted to chat about it.

35 little chicks are in the coop right now. My barred rocks are not sure

what to think. Any advice? Thanks, Julie

Anyone near Bloomington- Normal have a few chicks for sale im not entirely sure what i want i just want chicks... or ducks
no guarentee on buying them if no one has any ill get more from TSC

Well I gave away three of my Orp bantams today to a lady in my town!
hmm.png
I dont know if I will have chicks under my broodies for sale. They are due to hatch in two more weeks.

Hello I am from Maple Park Illinois which is about 30 minutes east of DeKalb-
I am a newbie still waiting for my chicks-brooder is ready!! Arrival date is April 29 I have been doing tons of research for years!! Cant wait!!
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom