**Im a little offended!**

I don't bother trying to sell my extra eggs. I take them to the local fire station, and drop them off for all those brave, good looking guys. They've never turned them down once!

Quote:
Don't you wish you could send her on a tour of one of those "egg factories?"

I have tried telling her about them but she just won't listen. She says she just like to think that everything grows on trees. Seriously, how can you not think about stuff like that. There is only so much denial a person can have.

Quote:
My sister won't eat meat unless it comes from a store. Seriously. She says she won't eat a chicken that she knows someone raised.

hu.gif

My best friend is like that. So I lie and say the chicken is store bought. lol.

He's one of those that won't survive if something catastrophic happens and the stores close down! Survival of the fittest and all - (micro-evolution wise!) God created and he's not fit to handle God's creation... ;-)

I can't really say that I ever had a type of situation as this. My biggest problem is that I can't fill orders,got a commitment to one lady that wants 6dz a week, my DW has got people at work waiting for eggs,3dz to one and 1dz to another. A friend of mine called me and wants 2dz week. Various others looking for some, like to give some to the neighbors as payment for listening to Rocky the Roo. No eggs for me.

Quote:
Sounds like you have some busy busy hens!
tongue.png

How many hens do you have?
lol.png

Got 10 hens(16mths) that are going thru molt so egg numbers all over the place,and 6 at 21 wks with 1 Buff just started laying. Laying up a storm too, got 9 eggs in 10 days only problem they are small but gradually gaing size but not big enough to sell yet.

Quote:
Sounds like you have some busy busy hens!
tongue.png

How many hens do you have?
lol.png

Got 10 hens(16mths) that are going thru molt so egg numbers all over the place,and 6 at 21 wks with 1 Buff just started laying. Laying up a storm too, got 9 eggs in 10 days only problem they are small but gradually gaing size but not big enough to sell yet.

I get where your coming from. My girls lay but only about half are big enough to sell/give away but as you said mine are gaining size alsoo!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom