I'm all thumbs

beofswiftfeet

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 8, 2011
timblin pa
Hello all, have been a part of the community for a time now and enjoy every post and wow you are so creative. I made a chicken coop out of pallets but sadly not holding up too the fencing Skittles my goat made short work of - loves chicken feed (besides her own). I want to build a safe inexpensive one (and have seen a few)that will keep them in when not free range and keep Skittles out. I live in Pa. so winters can get cold. I also saw the feeder that ones have made will try that too. I guess for the fencing, frame it out using 1x or 2x as the frame then hardwire as for rabbits. Have those too and same problem. Why is it I can look at something but feel I cannot do bummer. I have Rhode Island Reds, 1 rooster (Red) who is the aggrevatenist thing (is that a word)he likes to go into attack mode, mainly at me. then there are the 5 girls, Frederica and her 4 kids. the 5th Igor has a leg that goes backward so he is not with them at all. and yes the others have names too. So any suggestions and please encouragement. I go around with my little red wagon, literally for have no vehicle looking for material. and there is a place can get pallets. Now for winter I covered the entire coop with tarp to keep out wind and keep somewhat warm. Sorry this is so long, thank you so much for letting me be a part of this community.

Back
Top Bottom