I'm am trying to make money... can you help me with ideas? I need 70$

I don't have much... I used to do lemonade stands but covid... I have chickens... I can make beats... I'm good at reading... I have some other talents... It needs to be online... ooh and I don't have social media. Just backyard chickens...
I've found a pioneering program held from the local university professors. it's a called remote bourgeois poultry exhibitions for meat / egg production from bourgeois. I think you adopt chickens and they raise them for you. You can monitor from your house the farm and keep track of your poultry. I also think you pre pay for their services, you can visit the farm and collect your eggs and meat. Maybe you could start a you tube channel at a small scale similar amateurs program and see how it goes. It will take time but it will be interesting. But you will need permission from your parents of course, and if you start, you must be responsible if someone gives you money to see his chicken growing. It will be very educational for other kids how live in a city. You should also have an attraction, like those you tuber's how keep an emu in their farm. I would send you the link but unfortunately it's all in Greek.

Ask your children ( if you have of course) to paint something, scan it and crop? It would imply family business 😄. Use oil pastels, they make amazing works, I work with children
Even better idea: do what zoos do. Lay out a canvas and dip your chickens feet in water based paint. They'll walk all over and make paintings. Zoos sell them; why cant you?

Even better idea: do what zoos do. Lay out a canvas and dip your chickens feet in water based paint. They'll walk all over and make paintings. Zoos sell them; why cant you?
I've done this with my chickies. It turned out so cute. Not sure if this was a serious suggestion but I think it might actually be worth a shot.

I love the idea... just curious What do you do after they’re all covered in paint? I assume cleaning paint out from the foot scales isn’t so easy..
Water colour paint goes off almost by its own (except blue that insists ). As long as they are for kids and toxic free I wouldn't worry. But I haven't done it my self.

Back
Top Bottom