i'm amazed..

I love it when I start reading a book and get sooooo into it that I am constantly reading.I just hate it when I get to the end.I feel so EMPTY because for days it was reading that book,and now I have nothing...until I find another book.Sometimes it will take a few books before I find another that hooks me.

I wish I could just sit down and read a book like that. Never in a million years would I be able to do that. I only read when I have to for school.
tongue.png

Don't ask me why, I just don't like reading.

Quote:
i was the EXACT saaaaaaaaaame way. what helped me was watching the movies so i could put a face to the name and imagine whats going on in the movie when i read. i don't have a great imaginination. maybe you couldn try the same?

Quote:
thanks
smile.png
do they have all the mushy love stuff like twilight?

lol yea along those lines
tongue.png
they do have a love story to it.

The Garnet lacy chronicles (i think thats what its called) has vampires and a witch in it.. again... love typeish story.
the Sookie stackhouse Novels also has love stories in it... same with the Alpha and Omega , and Mercy Thompson series by patricia briggs. they are all good ^.^ The host is another love triangle thing like Twilight.

yeah ithink i'm going to try the host when i'm done with breaking dawn
smile.png

Quote:
Im like that too.. i love to read.. i read them really fast
sad.png
read about 5 books in a week o.o im in between books right now
sad.png

Quote:
And if you like Twilight, I would suggest books by Anne Rice. Much deeper and way heavier, but still vampires!!!

and love!?
love.gif
LOL

i'm a sucker for love.

Back
Top Bottom