I'm an idiot...

And one more thing RED, no more hitting Bunny! She didn't say anything, but I will. I'm not afraid of you. One thing you don't know is that my dear sis is a redhead, and she'll cut a person with a steak knife if she gets really P Od. I'm not scared of her either.
rant.gif
So behave.

And one more thing RED, no more hitting Bunny! She didn't say anything, but I will. I'm not afraid of you. One thing you don't know is that my dear sis is a redhead, and she'll cut a person with a steak knife if she gets really P Od. I'm not scared of her either.:rant So behave.

*sigh* :/

Kristy, I was not suggesting that you take either one of them on. And some advice, stay a free agent if you can. It's far more fun. And as for me dethroning one or both of them. What?!? I have enough problems running my own realm without taking on their troubles! I just had a meeting on cutting operating expenses last night, what a headache. And I do mean literally, my aching head. Red sorry for shouting, just don't hit bunny.

Kristy, I was not suggesting that you take either one of them on. And some advice, stay a free agent if you can. It's far more fun. And as for me dethroning one or both of them. What?!? I have enough problems running my own realm without taking on their troubles! I just had a meeting on cutting operating expenses last night, what a headache. And I do mean literally, my aching head. Red sorry for shouting, just don't hit bunny.

I don't care who wins as long as someone gives me the smoky mountains.

And cake.

and the first person who tells me the cake is a lie is getting an angry badger stuffed up their shirt.

And one more thing RED, no more hitting Bunny! She didn't say anything, but I will. I'm not afraid of you. One thing you don't know is that my dear sis is a redhead, and she'll cut a person with a steak knife if she gets really P Od. I'm not scared of her either.
rant.gif
So behave.

Stop telling them to behave! This is my first ever thread that got hijacked and I want to see the fur and feathers fly while I sit back and enjoy the show. It makes me feel popular to join the elite world of hijacked threads...
lau.gif

I can't believe I am resurfacing... how in the world did you hijack this thread without Em???? And it should be blue not green...

Back
Top Bottom