Im changing my avatar.

bantymum

Songster
12 Years
Mar 3, 2007
4 hours from Sydney Australia
Hi all, Im going to change my avatar with the seasons!!!
This time im using Goldilock's face!!
goldiesface.jpg

It will take me a while to fiddle in photobucket, im on dialup!
I hope this doesnt confuse anybody, you will think you have a new person!!

Hi Thanks, yes she is really well and happy.
I am having big trouble trying to resize this pic.
I changed it thru photobucket to avatar size and saved it in my pictures, then uploaded to BYC and its still too big?????
Ill try again shortly.

Hey Bantymum, hope ya don't mind..
goldiesface.gif

I'm not good at explaining this computer stuff but I changed your pic from a "jpg" to a "gif". Try it out see if it'll work. Just save the image to your computer.

Hehehe, you made a thread about changing your avatar
lol.png

Hmm, maybe I should change mine too? Nah, the flashlights are too cool. Well, I guess I could post something else there too...

Hi bayouchica, thankyou very very much, clever girl!!! Its 9.pm here now and I have been out galavanting around all day!! just checked back in.
Ill have another go in a sec.
Thanks again.
weeeee it worked ,thankyou dear lady, i dont mind at all.
even though Goldy isnt a bantie!!! either was the racehorse!

Last edited:
bantymum,

where in australia are you? my aunt (she's american) and her family live in melbourne. my uncle's family is in the adelaide area (he's from there).

i came down under in 1994 for a visit but was only there for 2 weeks and was sick with the flu for 10 days of that. horrible! my plan is next time i come, i want to be able to visit the gold coast and sydney, since i really just stayed in the melbourne area last time. just need to convince DH that travel is good.

I love the picture of Goldilocks, and I'm glad you let us know you were changing (otherwise it would have taken me a while to figure out it was you!)

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom