I'm gonna say it..we went to a llama farm O_O

When my son was a newborn we got him a llama she was older when we got her but she needed a home and we figured she would be around for awhile so he could grow up with her. She had a few cria's for us and bonded with my son. The connection those two had was amazine. He was able to ride on her back and she was always very affection it to him. We lost her about a year or so ago. It was a rough time. She stayed at my moms house and my poor mom did everything in her power for her. It really broke her heart to lose her. She called me on my cell we went out to my moms to say our goodbyes. My mother had to leave to go to her friends house...i really think she she had to leave so she didnt start crin' watch the two of them together. My son was 6 at the time and that llama was his baby. Once we got there he ran to be by her side and we stayed in the barn with her for awhile making her as comfortable as possible. The thing that amazes me the most is that she cried with him. I think she knew it was her time but she loved that little boy so much..... They are truley lovable animals! RIP Pokie we still miss you

Last edited:
I have a chance a purchasing an alpaca. I already have a llama. Will the alpaca be easier to work with?

The alpaca's are great animals! I think they are great to work with but again make sure you have more than one. They cost more but you can buy insurance on them jsut to protect your investment. I dont think you will regreat purchasing an alpaca...you will love having one!

Back
Top Bottom