I'm having complications with the Baby.* UPDATE*Remember me?!

Holly,
Let me first say that I have been following your post and been praying for you all the way. I know how scary this situation is.

I had a SCH with two of my three pregnancies. I was very lucky that I was able to carry both to term (both boys) but was a nervous wreck for weeks. My doctor said that the pregnancy had a 30% chance of being lost but that once they detect a heartbeat there is a higher chance of success.

I know at least for me the bleeding would come and go from about 6 weeks all the way through week 14, at times I thought i was 'out of the woods' (so to speak) only to start all over again. I made many a call to the OB (don't be afraid to do that!) and had a few additional ultrasounds and dr visits just to check. I was also considered high risk. I did the best i could to take it easy but with other little one(s) that is sometimes difficult.

If i can be of any assistance at all, even to just vent feel free to PM me...I know sometimes it helps to have someone else who's been through it to chat with. I am in no way a medical professional and I would never try to give you advice as such, just someone who's been there hoping to provide a shoulder to lean on.
hugs.gif

GREAT NEWS!
clap.gif

Hang in there! thoughts and prayers for you and your family and ESPECIALLY for your little "family-to-be"!

celebrate.gif
THANK YOU LORD!!!
celebrate.gif

This wonderful update brought happy tears to my eyes. I will continue to hold you, your lil' chickie, & the rest of your family up high in my prayers. Are you getting enough help & support around the house & coop? I am so glad you're getting the extra medical attention & care you need, I pray for exceptional wisdom to be given them.
fl.gif
Lord, please continue to bless Holly with peace & protection for the babe You're fashioning within her, in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen!

I am so glad for you!!! Wonderful that they finally labeled you high risk so you can get the kind of care you need for this pregancy. We wish you the best of luck just hang in there and remember one day at a time one step at a time and before you know it another week has come and gone. Prayers fro you and your little one!!!

Hello, While I am new to this group we offer all of our prayers up for you. WE had a miscarriage this past saturday the 12th and know exactly what your going through.It went quick for my wife though. at 8am she started bleeding really bad and by 10 am they had the fetus out.We were heartbroken.We,my entire family, hopes things work for this one. May God bless you with a new baby soon.

Holly prayers to you, your family, and your little one. Great blessings that there was a heartbeat!!!!!!!! Take it easy on yourself!

chunkydunk -- Prayers to you and your wife, too. It is sooo hard to go through this. Take care of each other.

Back
Top Bottom