I'm having trouble shopping for the ornament exchange...

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
I've found so many cool things, but I'm not sure what to get my buddy!! ::Hint - I don't think they get snow during winter, so snowmen are out, right? lol::

What are some of your favorite ornaments and where did you get them from?

If you're shopping, World Market has some of the coolest blown glass ornaments, and they had more than one chicken
wink.png

409384_rooster_dangle_legs

Also, Elder-Beerman has some cool ones
big_smile.png

I know it's the thought that counts, but I really want them to genuinely LOVE it ....
hu.gif

So, as I asked above... what are some of your favorite ornaments? And why? And where did you find them?

hugs.gif

My favorite ornament is the one my gramma made. It looks like a bird beak and is made out of plastic (i call it cross stitch board) it is called plastic canvas! You wrap yarn around it and make it look like a bird and it can open on one side like a beak, Little Hershey Kisses fit right inside the mouth perfect. I will see if I can find the pattern or a picture. they would take like minutes to make and you could fill your person's tree with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my favorites are my farm and chicken ornaments. You don;t see them everywhere and There is something about each of them that I just love. They are all totally different and it is neat to just stand and look at all of them, placed just in the right spot on the tree!

Back
Top Bottom