I'm in deep doo-doo!

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
Well, I went to pick up 13 buttons for another member, and, er, well, I ended up with this:
Buttons2-9-09.jpg

He cleaned the brooder out for me, lol. Hubby doesn't seem to be thrilled with me at the moment... In my defense, I'll only be raising half of them, and, well, I would have ended up with more coturnix if the ones in the bator now would have hatched.

Yeah, hubby doesn't fall for cute anymore, lol. I think there's a double factor blue-faced in there (the runt, who's half the size of the rest, he's staying mainly due to size). Then I see some normal redbreasteds, some cinnamons, regular wild type, and surprisingly, I think only one white. Plenty of silvers/ivories or cinnamon redbreasts (going by what mine turned into, lol). I could be wrong on these, but I'm checking them to the one site, and by what I have that Heaven ID'ed for me.
smile.png
She's probably going to have a stroke if she tries to help me with these guys.

Well, just did a count on them, and there are 30. There were 31, but the one passed (we didn't think he was going to make it, but we were holding hope). They're very cute though. Much cuter than my current ones were (granted, they were like a week old already, lol).

Back
Top Bottom