I'm in deep doo-doo!

There are some colors that are easy, well, to me anyway. I had a lot of cinnamon blueface hatch in my last batch. Those little boogers are completely red! Like the regular blueface, which is chocolate brown or almost black, they have no stripes! The wilds are easy too, and the red breasteds. Well, sort of on those. I have 2, and only thought I had one! But I have been told my redbreasted hen doesn't look exactly 'redbreasted', so maybe that's why!
gig.gif

Yeah, the red breasteds and the regulars were fairly easy IMO, unless I'm wrong, lol. The only thing was that the one was so freaking tiny that I couldn't see the stripes at first, lol. It doesn't help that he has some crusty stuff on his head.

With mine, I had 3 that were dark brown with red stripes, and one was a lot darker. So imagine my surprise when they got their big bird feathers and I had a male and female red breasted!
gig.gif
I don't know what color the other one was as a chick, but it wasn't brown with red stripes!

Quote:
Oh yeah, that's right. I did have 3 wilds! There were 2 male and one female. Of course the one female went to my friend
rant.gif
I'll have to remember that. I hate buttons!
gig.gif
Why are they so hard to figure out?

Lol. Well, at least I'm not the only one who was caught by these little stinkers. Hubby's mother, sister and sister's boyfriend were all over and were all smitten with the little fluffs.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom