I'm in tears right now.

Do you think he could have gotten caught or trapped under something like a bucket, or maybe found an opening somewhere and can't get out. This could be anywhere on your property, maybe near vegetables or flower garden, or in a window well - people are always finding chicks in weird places. Are you close enough to ask neighbors if they have seen him? Maybe he went visiting someone else with chickens.

Well I just saw a cat lurking pretty close.
I don't know if that means it ate BBQ, or if he sees him and wants him.
hmm.png
Hopefully the latter, and BBQ finds himself back to the coop before it gets him. I didn't see him though.

I noticed that you hadn't posted in awhile and I was wondering about you. I figured you had gone on vacation (Vegas isn't it?). I hope Barbeque turns up. I know she's your favorite and you wanted to do what's best for her and her hatchmates. Keep hoping.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thank you, very much!
No, I haven't gone to Vegas yet, not until next wednesday. Hopefully, BBQ will show up before then. I really am thinking the cat I saw earlier ate him. )': I hope he's okay, I really do. I pray he is back in the coop tomorrow. Ugh, this sucks!

Quote:
Nope ):
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to cause anyone else trouble. I just wanted to know what chicks generally do if they get out themselves.

Quote:
Ohh, I'm sure others have been through worse. I just wish I knew where he was. Whether he's in the stomach of a snake, or a cat, or chirping in a field, or somewhere miles away, I just wanna KNOW!
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom