Pics
I'm headed to WalMart again as soon as I get myself a bath. I have it on my list to look for the chicken jammies. Wish me luck. Oh, and I had 8 eggs in incubator. I have ONE chick and am pretty sure the others won't hatch. Anyway, here she is!
20171023_101248.jpg
20171023_101330.jpg

I've asked my father to pick a name for her.

I'm headed to WalMart again as soon as I get myself a bath. I have it on my list to look for the chicken jammies. Wish me luck. Oh, and I had 8 eggs in incubator. I have ONE chick and am pretty sure the others won't hatch. Anyway, here she is!
View attachment 1167758 View attachment 1167759
I've asked my father to pick a name for her.

OMG!!! She is precious!!!:love:love:love

Those feet. I just can't stand it....wanna kiss them (even if they're poopy). What is she?

Rosie's sister, Marshmallow, is not quite as red yet. Rosie has a darker beard and when I say she is nuts, I really mean she is seriously a goofy, dumb cluck.
View attachment 1167697

They're so pretty, I must have a couple of those wacky little salmon crusted faverolles. Even if they have tiny eggs. They seem like such characters! Are they all special (in the head, I mean)?

OMG!!! She is precious!!!:love:love:love

Those feet. I just can't stand it....wanna kiss them (even if they're poopy). What is she?

Thank you :) Mama is a Barred Rock and dad is either Rhode Island Red or EE. So, from what I read either way it should be a black sex link. Males would have a white spot on head. She doesn't have a spot. Barring not apparent yet and only gets passed to the males.

OH!!! I went to WM again and looked in mens section for that chicken outfit.They had practically everything but chickens. So I headed to costumes and there it was! I got it, just ran out to the chicken yard with it on. Tomorrow I'll get a photo wearing it with my chickens :)
How strange. I went to Walmart yesterday and they had only had one and it was hanging up by the fitting rooms. But they had a lot of other onesies hanging up. They even had one that was a cow with udders.

Back
Top Bottom