Pics
So I tried to find it last night...Not happening...If ya aren't to awfully busy, would ya give it a go for me? Please and thank you!!!!:oops:

Found it!

So my hens have been playing hide N seak with their eggs lately...We do this periodically. Anyway, found one spot an AC has been laying.
That's inside the back of hubs' TR 7. He left a window down so the cats will keep the mice out...It's rarely driven and under a carport.
Got another broody in the nest box so I guess she can try N hatch em..lolView attachment 1143488

kimg1205-jpg.1143488

At least you have an EGG! LOL I'm never getting one!

Nor I, still no egg, about to close my eyes and grab a big old hard turd so I can at least pretend, lol!!!!

Useless chickens. I now figure that first egg (if I ever get one that is) will have cost me about a thousand bucks or so by now...

I just caught up on this thread....LOL. I too, have grabbed a big poop in total delirious excitement of getting that first egg! The girls are 27 weeks old now.....still no eggs. Now that egg decorating contest is going on and I want to enter an egg....but, I need to get one first. @Lady of McCamley I hope you don't have to wait as long as I am for your cream legbar!

HAhahahahaha, this cracked me up. So sad, that we are grabbing turds, in hope of getting that golden egg!! lolol

Useless chickens. I now figure that first egg (if I ever get one that is) will have cost me about a thousand bucks or so by now...

I totally agree, I think when I decided to get some chickens I thought free eggs will be so nice. I have now decided if I never spend another dime on such things as Oh lets just say chicken feed, I will be getting those free eggs in 13 or 14 years compared to buying 2 dozen a week at the market.

Found it!

kimg1205-jpg.1143488
Yay!!!!! WV you're the best!:hugs
Thank you!:celebrate

Yep, I've done eggs in pockets...Used to wear overalls. Had my favorite pair of course to wear to the barn. Stuck an egg in the bib pocket, THEN decided to reach over a stall wall and grab the water bucket..Yep splat....:lau
Stuck several in the back pocket of my winter coveralls,( I won't forget they're there) bahhhh...Yep SAT on em...:rolleyes::lau

Back
Top Bottom