I'm Not Addicted to Chickens

This morning, DH hollers: "I KNOW WHY YOU GOT CHICKENS"

I come running to see what the fuss is about. "It's so you can be a big MOTHER HEN", he laughs. Guess I'm going on too much about DS off at college and dog sick with the "virus of the month", who called me half a dozen times last night after 11pm grouching about some idiots that kept pulling the fire alarm in his dorm just when he was getting the coughing to stop long enough to fall asleep. Ha and ha.

(ok, its a bit off topic, but had to share) You guys care.

lau.gif

My name is David [sigh] and I'm a chicken addict.

[HI DAVID!]

It's been three weeks since I bought anything for the chickens (on my honor!). I knew I had a problem when I was up at 3AM, on EGGBID.COM because I knew I could beat the other guy. He was awake too and it almost came to blows. I hit rock bottom when I was questioning whether to build a new coop or go to work.

My chickens have names.

I was so happy when my roo blessed our family with grandchickens! I have pictures of them in my wallet. In a few days I will have my first brood of great-grandchickens. I am so proud!

Kidding.

You're kidding? Really? Huh. I nodded my head all the way up to the point when JetBlack wrote "Kidding."

Say, where IS Nifty, btw? You'd think the All Mighty Administrator would swoop on into this thread by now.

Back
Top Bottom