I'm Overboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
See somehow I went "Chicken Overboard" How the heck did that happen?????

D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Nah, you didn't go overboard, you're on this forum after all! It's not an addiction, it's a HOBBY! now repeat until sanity (hah!) returns.
barnie.gif

We should have only 20 and no roos.

I downsized a little today by giving away 2 hens and a roo but I still have 22 hens and 1 roo with a hen and a roo to arrive next week as well as a new Hovabator!

Hi, My name is Mahonri, and I am a chickenaholic.

The last time I counted it was over 100 and that was a few months ago
ep.gif

I have at least 15 in my spare bathroom. Several in the outdoor brooder, outdoor grow out pen, the juvie pen and then the 6 regular pens, I just brought home 2 more today
th.gif

Oh and at least 2 dozen eggs in the bator
gig.gif

Hey Karen, I was wondering the same thing. It's almost like they are spagetti. It doesn't look like much on your plate but when you dig in "It' spreads."
gig.gif
OMG if you think you have a hundred I would be terrified to count mine. I think I will go with denial on this one. If I don't count how many than it isn't true.
gig.gif
That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have the molted started laying yet? Maybe I said that right. I can't wait, then you can come and check out my birds and see what you want. My advice to you is to go with the flow, your are gonna do it anyway right. Gotta feed that addiction.

Was it you or Robin that sent me a message 2 days ago? I lost the message so if it wasn't you please ask Robin to resend.

PEACE/LATER,
SARA

I am doing really good. I gave away babies from the nursery, I did not replace the 6 or so I have lost to the cold weather and predators this winter, there are NO babies in the house (kodos !!), there are NO chickens in the house, the incubator is in storage and finally I do not go to the auctions any more.

I am doing really good. I gave away babies from the nursery, I did not replace the 6 or so I have lost to the cold weather and predators this winter, there are NO babies in the house (kodos !!), there are NO chickens in the house, the incubator is in storage and finally I do not go to the auctions any more.

I am doing really good. I gave away babies from the nursery, I did not replace the 6 or so I have lost to the cold weather and predators this winter, there are NO babies in the house (kodos !!), there are NO chickens in the house, the incubator is in storage and finally I do not go to the auctions any more. .............

Back
Top Bottom