I'm Overboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lockedhearts, Jan 22, 2009.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    See somehow I went "Chicken Overboard" How the heck did that happen?????

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BFeathered

BFeathered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    Nah, you didn't go overboard, you're on this forum after all! It's not an addiction, it's a HOBBY! now repeat until sanity (hah!) returns. [​IMG]

3. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    If I counted my Chickens, me thinks they might add up to more than a "hobby" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Oh gee I wonder how that happened? We were supposed to have 6 now we have 17- shhhhhhh.

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    We should have only 20 and no roos.

I downsized a little today by giving away 2 hens and a roo but I still have 22 hens and 1 roo with a hen and a roo to arrive next week as well as a new Hovabator!

Hi, My name is Mahonri, and I am a chickenaholic.

6. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    The last time I counted it was over 100 and that was a few months ago [​IMG]

I have at least 15 in my spare bathroom. Several in the outdoor brooder, outdoor grow out pen, the juvie pen and then the 6 regular pens, I just brought home 2 more today [​IMG]

Oh and at least 2 dozen eggs in the bator [​IMG]

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Quote:w00t! I hope you got the turner!

8. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Hey Karen, I was wondering the same thing. It's almost like they are spagetti. It doesn't look like much on your plate but when you dig in "It' spreads." [​IMG] OMG if you think you have a hundred I would be terrified to count mine. I think I will go with denial on this one. If I don't count how many than it isn't true. [​IMG] That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have the molted started laying yet? Maybe I said that right. I can't wait, then you can come and check out my birds and see what you want. My advice to you is to go with the flow, your are gonna do it anyway right. Gotta feed that addiction.

Was it you or Robin that sent me a message 2 days ago? I lost the message so if it wasn't you please ask Robin to resend.

PEACE/LATER,
    SARA

9. jacyjones

jacyjones Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Aberystwyth, Wales
    Quote:Wow!! That is a lot of of chickens!! Probably plenty ............but.........there might be room for a few more, eh?

10. I am doing really good. I gave away babies from the nursery, I did not replace the 6 or so I have lost to the cold weather and predators this winter, there are NO babies in the house (kodos !!), there are NO chickens in the house, the incubator is in storage and finally I do not go to the auctions any more.

I am doing really good. I gave away babies from the nursery, I did not replace the 6 or so I have lost to the cold weather and predators this winter, there are NO babies in the house (kodos !!), there are NO chickens in the house, the incubator is in storage and finally I do not go to the auctions any more.

I am doing really good. I gave away babies from the nursery, I did not replace the 6 or so I have lost to the cold weather and predators this winter, there are NO babies in the house (kodos !!), there are NO chickens in the house, the incubator is in storage and finally I do not go to the auctions any more.

I am doing really good. I gave away babies from the nursery, I did not replace the 6 or so I have lost to the cold weather and predators this winter, there are NO babies in the house (kodos !!), there are NO chickens in the house, the incubator is in storage and finally I do not go to the auctions any more. .............

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by