I'm pregnant! (8 months along now, no longer morning sick!)

Congratulations.

Tip: If you're going to throw up, you're going to throw up so always have something in your stomach. Easier on you to throw up food than throwing up nothing.

Ask your Dr about a motion sickness "wrist watch". I got one of these during my 2nd pregnancy and worth it's price in GOLD!! You put a dot of the stuff they use for sonograms on your wrist and it sends a small electrical pulse to your wrist. I don't know how it works or really care, but it relieved my sickness and was worth it!! This was 7 yrs ago and it was $70 back then. My insurance did not cover it back then, don't know about now.

Other advice would be don't let your stomach go to empty. Eat small little snacks throughout the day. Crackers, apples, anything that sounds good (probably nothing) but try to keep a little something in your tummy to try and weaken those glorious hormones raging around!!
lol.png

Remember, it's a blessing that you feel sick!! That means your body is producing enough hormones to support your pregnancy and keep that precious little angel safe and sound.

CONGRATULATIONS!! You'll be eating everything in sight in no time. Just rest now.

i've always heard peanut butter + pickles + mayo = settled stomach......... not that I'd know...
smile.png
It might be too early for that recipie though.....

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't crave pickles either.

Morning sickness was better when I had lots of water in me.
I craved lemon and sour things like nothing else.

Ginger and lemon help a lot of women.

I didn't yak much, but I always felt on the verge.

Babies are fun, enjoy the trip!

Hope to be joining you in the near future.

I have heard that B-6 and Prego Pops work for morning sickness. Also snacking on things like saltines and almonds.

Hope you have a joyful pregnancy!

I kept ginger, fresh sliced in a baggie with some water on my night stand, a bottle of ginger ale and also a package of saltine crackers. some morenings were worse than others. LOL

Congratultions!

CONGRATULATIONS!
clap.gif
I am so happy for you!
I had TERRIBLE morning sickness with BOTH my children. (of course I was also the type who got nausea morning, noon, night, midnight...) for almost 7 months.
YOu got the picture!
sickbyc.gif

HOWEVER.....ginger in SOME forms worked for me (not by drinking it) but the cookies (after the first few months) sometimes would ease the stomach....OR my favorite stuff.......
Preggie Pops (you can order online- google it!) There are the kinds on sticks, then just the candy in wrappers, they make tea, and powders to mix in food, etc.....any way....my friends were AMAZED at how well the stuff worked for them.....they thought I was crazy when I would arrive at work sucking on those things like crazy- it was the ONLY thing that actually got me through the days at work!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom