I'm setting up the bator...

Nevermind. After I posted I read above lol.
Sorry.
roll.png

I'll get those pics soon! We were going to take 'em today, but we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks instead (yay for having a 4yo bro)! The bf is coming over tomorrow, so I'll have help. Some of my poultry group came over tonight before our bowling/Xmas party, and they were totally amazed at their size and personalities! Everybody's favorite so far is the firstborn, Noodle. He is the family favorite as well. We have yet to open the eggs, I'm taking a trip to the biology class at our local high school to do so. She was my teacher last year, and we did it with my Crevecoeur eggs that didn't hatch while we were studying embryology. So I'll have some to take to her now. The little egg did show development when I candled it on day 8, so I know it at least started growing. Come spring that would be cool. Thanks Frank.

-Sarah

i have some eggs pipping today also, these are 100% b. sparks serama's all A size breeders...

frank

will post pics in a new section soon as i hatch more and more of them... good luck sarah....

Back
Top Bottom