I'm shocked... Our church burned down.

Your church DID NOT BURN DOWN!!!
The biulding you happend to worship in has burned down but look around you -
the people are the church! Those with you picking through rubble and finding little miracles!
The church is alive and well - it was just a biulding that is gone! The church is the body of christ
and Christ lives forever!!

OES
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Thanks, OES :) It was amazing to see everyone yesterday. Our little 175-member church had an attendance of 300 people yesterday. Lots of people brought toys, snacks, and everything. I went from stressing out about what I was gonna do for nursery to playing with the kids.

Your church DID NOT BURN DOWN!!!
The building you happend to worship in has burned down but look around you -
the people are the church! Those with you picking through rubble and finding little miracles!
The church is alive and well - it was just a building that is gone! The church is the body of Christ
and Christ lives forever!!

OES
hugs.gif

You are Absolutely right!

So sad! so sorry for you and all your church members! It would be kinda fun to do like a team build to re-build it though! It would be great to work together to rebuild something you all love. Prayers!

Someone put up a cross in the rubble... exactly the same size as the cross window used to be...

320546_458422750881164_1276382885_n.jpg

It's so cool.

WOW! Oh my word, that is gorgeous! That will remind you of God's love for you all, and also that the temple of God can never be destroyed! Even though the building burned down, the Faith, Love, and Love Of God didn't perish.

Back
Top Bottom