I'm SO ANGRY!!!

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
I'm just so upset I can't even describe to you how angry I am!!! I'm the evil daughter-in-law ALL because my husband was the first son to move out and get married, so it's my fault... I'm sure many of you can understand! Anyhow mil canceled me and hubbys wedding while he was deployed so we lost all of our deposits and were then unable to have a wedding, but that wasn't why I married hubby so we eloped... My husband and I have been married 4 years now, very happy and we have a beautiful 2 and half year old! WELL, hubby's youngest brother who is 21 got his 16-17 year old girlfriend pregnant... Guess freaking what, mil is paying for or helping pay for the whole wedding!!! They are paying for a 21yr old to marry a 16-17yr old and yet won't help hubby pay for his braces that they should have paid for in the first place!!! OMG I'm just irate! HOW in the world is it OK for a adult to marry a young teenager but my husband and I who were both adults and both taking care of ourselves, us getting married is bad, bad, bad... I'm so sorry I'm just so hurt! I'm really upset by the fact that now there will be another baby and my daughter will not get paid attention to at all because we live overseas (military)... When his family came to visit everyone but my MIL paid attention to my daughter, it was hard to see... I know this is all over the place, but there are just so many things that this savage woman has done to try and hurt me and break my husband and I apart that I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg...

oh girl I FEEL YA'. i was so mad about my mil today, i was twitching
rant.gif
. i now understand how someone could be pushed to ...hmmm ,,

Quote:
Yea, I am about there... Luckily I only to be face-to-face once a year, but still it's hard.

ooh LUCKY you! i live 30mins from that .. . .. .

ihave to look over my should when i shop, we've been not speaking to her for 6 months and today she called out of the blue., to say she sorry? nope to tell us to kiss her ,,, and go to ...
after 6 months, why call at all? we were so enjoying the PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know how you feel. My mother in law hates me. With a passion. She constantly is judging me, making sure I know that she thinks we are irresponcible and stupid in everything that we do. She prys and pokes her nose where it doesnt belong. And she did for a long time litterly lie to me to try to break me and him up. She still tries to wheasle her way in at times. Like we had a fight one day here a while back and he confided in her about the fight. She then starts trying to hook him up with other girls! The nerve!

Back
Top Bottom