IM SO MAD!!!! do i have a right to be????

yuckyuck.gif
Thanks. The planets must have been in some funky alignment because it's very rare when everyone actually stands still for 1/1000 of a second.

A guy my husband works with owns a lab that got out of his pen and killed 30 of the neighbors chickens. He ended up having to pay his neighbor $10 a chicken. Check to make sure your county/city has a leash law and call the humane society.

I say shoot the SOB the next time he puts even one foot on your property and document it with a video camera in case neighbor tries to claim wasn't on your property. Also, if you want you could warn them about what WILL happen if the dog enters your property

P-Funk, He only puts the dog in the run when he is at work. I have met this guy and his dog, the dog is a lover, but it is a bird dog, so what can you expect. This guy loves his dog to death and has him inside as soon as he gets home, but in summer months, (this happened a few months back) He feels that the dog would have more fun being outside in the fresh air and sunshine then cooped (pardon the pun) in the house for 8-10 hours. I can not blame him for wanting to make sure his dog is safe by having him in a pen. Was the dog upset about being in a pen? Don't know, but at least his owner stepped up and took the blame for having an unleashed dog that destroyed property.

I adopted a dog from the Dumb Friends League. She had been locked in a cage in an apartment for 10 hours a day. When she got to the ranch she was beside herself. This was before I had any chickens. She ran away ALL THE TIME. The last call I got was from the shelter 20 miles away. I had to say 'just keep her before she gets hit by a car'
idunno.gif
My new puppy is from a breeder, which is a first for me. He's the best dog I've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom