I'm so old I Remember when:

Does he even have any vegetation left by now?
Actually, yes. The area is wooded with old-growth trees, both conifers and oaks and other deciduous trees, which the goats appear to leave alone. He seems to rotate them on various areas of his properties. The goats have cleared, and continue to keep clear, all the grassy and weedy undergrowth and saplings, which seems to be what he wants. Whether he sells goats or not, and whether he enjoys occasional barbecued goat, I don't know. Hmm. Maybe I should check and see if he would sell me one once in a while. But I'd have to have it professionally butchered. .. I wonder what my Mennonite lady would charge for that.

I had the the 78 Trans AM Firebird without the Marlboro but did stop by McDonald after going skiing. 😄
Screenshot_20240212_141558_Facebook.jpg

I had the the 78 Trans AM Firebird without the Marlboro but did stop by McDonald after going skiing. 😄View attachment 3812303
My ex had a beautiful silver Firebird with the T-tops about that time.
I had a photo of it pulled up next to a P-51 Mustang. :rolleyes:

Sorry I have to say it; "Hot blond and a hot car. Those were the days." (Love the CB antenna too.)

Sorry I have to say it; "Hot blond and a hot car. Those were the days." (Love the CB antenna too.)
Trans Am was the “me too” car in my neighborhood back in the day.(70’s)

In the eighties is was the Buick Grand National,or the Monte Carlo SuperSport.

Thanks! And, we had fun with the CB. My call was Lady Bug. Some of us would play hide and seek at night with our CB's. Meet up somewhere, one takes off to go park/hide, then give hints of what we could see from our spot until our friend found us. Then it was their turn to hide. :)

Back
Top Bottom