I'm thankful for _________ this week.

fowltemptress

Frugal Fan Club President
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 20, 2008
Nope
I had this posted in the Jesus blessed my life this week thread, but I felt sort of like I was crashing a church function. I like the idea of saying what you're thankful for . . . that's always a nice, positive thing. There seems to be some friction over the religious aspect of that thread, so I wanted to start a thread with the same general idea, but that's more inclusive. I'm an atheist myself, but there are many things in life I'm grateful for. As for religious people posting here, I hope they feel perfectly free to say Jesus/Allah/Buddha/Satan/Odin or whoever or whatever has blessed them without feeling attacked, and I hope they'll be equally courteous to the non religious.

That being said, I'm thankful for the wonderful doctors who were found for my grandad, for the science that makes their job possible, and for the family members who gathered up enough money for the operation. After four years in a wheelchair, he can now walk . . . with a walker, of course, but that's nothing to sneer at.
big_smile.png

I am Thankful for the Eggs Cyn (speckledhen) sent to me out of her own will to do so to help rebuild my flock. Hopefully I will have a few babies soon Cyn, one BR egg has pipped! Bless you for being so wonderful!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
i am thankful for my family, all of my animals, the food on my table, my job, and all the small things God does for me every day!

I am Thankful for my wonderful children and grands, my dear husband, for his job that allows us to live well and still have a little to play on. I am thankful for my vineyard, orchard, honeybees and my garden that all over produced this yr.. thankful that we are no longer in a severe drought, That the only thing we have to do before I can get chickens is finish the run. That my old car and truck still run well, that I have a home And that even with all the stock market ups and downs --we have a secure retirement-that it is not effected by the markets. And for insurance and good health.

Back
Top Bottom