I'm worried about Kane, my GSD

Maybe to ease you rmind, bring him to another vet for an exam with x-rays or whatever they use...
Some dogs do just breath heavy... but you never know...
Thats how i lost my Duke..
sad.png

It will at least give you peace of mind to find out if something is wrong or not. He's such a cute baby! I was raised with GSDs, and own one now. My beautiful Daisy is a big girl----97-100 lbs. She's very large, especially for a female, but still doing well at 10 years old. She does pant an awful lot, even when it's not that hot, I just dread the day she's gone. Good luck with Kane, keep us informed.

Thanks y'all.

No recent pics of Kane or Jax, bad puppy parents! We do plan to try and get a short video of the two when DH gets ready to let them have E-X-T-E-R-I-O-R time (we gave up on spelling out or outside). Kane is a hoot with his impatience to get out, yet he must obey the Daddy!

My boys! Gotta love em!

4810_boys1276.jpg

4810_boys1271.jpg

We decided to get Holly's hips x-rayed for hip dysplasia, and I'm glad we did it now rather than later, as she does have it. We can start treating her much earlier than if we hadn't found out until later. We started her on Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM and take her swimming every chance we get. Hopefully this will slow the damage and build up her muscles to take over when her hips are gone. I'm so glad we didn't wait until she's old. She will be 3 in July.

trunkmonkey2.jpg

drive4.jpg

swim5.jpg

h3.jpg

h8.jpg

hollyC3a.jpg

Oh fer cryin' out loud. For the sake of YOUR heart get his checked out, ya numpty. Otherwise, you'll be seeing the cardio dude.

lol.png
at the tough love! Guess I'd better throw in some
hugs.gif
and a
roll.png

But yeah, cowgirl up, sweetie!

(if I disappear tomorrow, it's because I'm in hiding from AS lightning)

Back
Top Bottom