Impacted crop

My prediction is a very good outcome.
You have a large breed chicken in a growth spurt with little feathering.. she will often show an engorged crop.
If i am wrong i will refund your money. ..... ;)
:goodpost:

These sort of posts are never actually impacted crops. Tis the season I guess. Third post like this in 48 hours.
By the way, it's impossible for chick feed to cause an impacted crop. That stuff dissolves with the slightest bit of moisture.
Im sorry for this being the 3rd post in the last 48 hours from people like me who are beyond worried about there little chicks. Some of us are still learning.

Pictures I just took of her. If you need any more, just let me know
20170707_232401.jpg
20170707_232346.jpg

No offence meant. It just would be nice if more people actually utilized the search feature first. There are literally hundreds of threads pertaining to crop problems. If you were really so "beyond worried", you would have put forth a bit of effort into research. That's the whole point of keeping all of those old threads.
Your chick looks perfectly normal. That crop isn't even completely filled. I've had some that looked like they swallowed a golf ball come bed time.

No offence meant. It just would be nice if more people actually utilized the search feature first. There are literally hundreds of threads pertaining to crop problems. If you were really so "beyond worried", you would have put forth a bit of effort into research. That's the whole point of keeping all of those old threads.
Your chick looks perfectly normal. That crop isn't even completely filled. I've had some that looked like they swallowed a golf ball come bed time.
I did do research. Just not all of it on here. But im not going to keep this going. Thank you for the "advice" and help

Back
Top Bottom