Important, Please Help!

When I lurk on the chicken threads, people seem to let the babies stay in the bator for 12-24 hours and then take them out quickly so as to let as little heat/humidity out. Have you tried doing a search on other peoples threads about their babies hatching? I'll do a search now and see if I can find anything.

la dee da, you are a life saver! Thank you so much for getting back to me in my time of need! Im going to leave my one super strong duck in their with the others in order to not risk the rest, but thank you, thank you so much for getting back to me, il owe you forever when I have a few more beautiful faces running around! xx

Good luck sleeping tonight. I know I couldnt sleep the 2 days that my 9 eggs were hatching! Even when I tried to sleep I'd wake up and check them lol. Its just as stressful for us I think!

I'm on the edge of my chair here!
jumpy.gif

Only one has come out! Its the third day of lockdown today and no others are showing signs of hatching yet! She popped out last night at 21:00 and it was the best thing I have ever seen in my life EVER!!!! Im going to need to get her out soon to feed and water her but im soooo worried about compromising the other eggs. Tomorrow morning will be a day and a half since she has come out so il get her out then. She is chirping away like crazy! I just wanna give her or him a massive cuddle! I have experienced alot the past few weeks with ducks, and it has been such a wonderful experience! Any ideas for when or how I should get her out still giving the other eggs a good chance? Thanks guys! PS, I havent slept properly since she showed signs of hatching!
lol.png

Ok, so I took her out the bator this morning, and shes into her lovely brooder now, but shes chirping LIKE CRAZY!!!! If I dont look in at her she goes mental, but calms down when I look in, I feel so sorry for her because her fellow eggs are showing no signs of hatching any time soon, and it was the third day of lock down yesterday! Poor little ducky, her chirping is making me feel sad, I hope at least one more egg hatches so she has a friend to explore with, otherwise il just have to build a portable brooder and take her with me everywhere!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom