IMPORTANT: There are a lot of unaswered questions

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MandyH, Mar 1, 2011.

1. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

GO to the bottom of the page and click on unanswered posts and see if we can help these people out.

2. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    I can't find it...I don't see where it says unanswered posts at the bottom of the page.

3. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Quote:Click "recent posts" in the top blue bar, then scroll to the bottom.

4. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    well I am trying but there are a lot of questions about breeding or posting pics of certain breeds and well one I have no clue about anything when it comes to breeding, hatching, incubating. and well you get the point. but I am trying to answer some...lol....

5. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    I try to about once a week but alot of the question I don't have answer for. [​IMG]

6. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I don't have answers for a lot of them either, but as many members as we have we can all help out.

7. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I have been doing off and for a while, but often there are questions about other fowl that I have no experience with. I fact I answered one or two questions last night.

8. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Quote:Mandy's right, it doesn't take but a sec to help somebody if you do know the answers to their questions.

I try too, but only answer if I know the answer or have had some kind of experiance with the problem at hand. Might post a bit of encouragement though. [​IMG]

Mis-information is worse than no information though. JHMO

9. catdaddy66

catdaddy66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2009
    Lugoff, SC
    Just scrolled thru the list and only found a couple of posts that I could answer. There really weren't many unanswered threads that I saw, a few in the Auction forum. Wife won't let me bid: hehehehe! [​IMG]

10. Organics North

Organics North Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2009
    Wisconsin Northwoods
    I most always "do my duty" in Feeding and watering your flock. I happily answer the same questions over and over. I do this before coming to random ramblings to "play"

Thanks MandyH for reminding us all to help folks out that are looking for answers in areas were we may have experience..

[​IMG]

ON

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by