IMPORTANT: There are a lot of unaswered questions

well I am trying but there are a lot of questions about breeding or posting pics of certain breeds and well one I have no clue about anything when it comes to breeding, hatching, incubating. and well you get the point. but I am trying to answer some...lol....

I try to about once a week but alot of the question I don't have answer for.
smile.png

I have been doing off and for a while, but often there are questions about other fowl that I have no experience with. I fact I answered one or two questions last night.

Quote:
Mandy's right, it doesn't take but a sec to help somebody if you do know the answers to their questions.

I try too, but only answer if I know the answer or have had some kind of experiance with the problem at hand. Might post a bit of encouragement though.
wink.png

Mis-information is worse than no information though. JHMO

Just scrolled thru the list and only found a couple of posts that I could answer. There really weren't many unanswered threads that I saw, a few in the Auction forum. Wife won't let me bid: hehehehe!
smack.gif

I most always "do my duty" in Feeding and watering your flock. I happily answer the same questions over and over. I do this before coming to random ramblings to "play"

Thanks MandyH for reminding us all to help folks out that are looking for answers in areas were we may have experience..

thumbsup.gif

ON

Back
Top Bottom