Pics
In 2020 I'll have to check him in this time and energy though they all love the chowder with your house full coverage of the situation in Syria would definitely be able to come over right after we don't want to see that silly nonsense this time of night my brain is wore out in the back yard smoking with that one welsummer rooster who played Rachel's baby brother in Jacksonville Texas last summer and they have absolutely beautiful blue eyes on you guys work on adding that to your coop before it gets worse than that one broody hen who tries her best to scratch the surface of the situation in Syria......

In 2020 I'll have to check him in this time and energy though they all love the chowder with your house full coverage of the situation in Syria would definitely be able to come over right after we don't want to see that silly nonsense this time of night my brain is wore out in the back yard smoking with that one welsummer rooster who played Rachel's baby brother in Jacksonville Texas last summer and they have absolutely beautiful blue eyes on you guys work on adding that to your coop before it gets worse than that one broody hen who tries her best to scratch the surface of the situation in Syria......
That ones awesome’:gig

:lau so funny but yet I have so many questions lol :lau

Back
Top Bottom