Pics
You mean @Kiki "BOOKCAMP"?

:lau that too!! Either one!! Either way it’s gotta be a lot more fun than FREEZER CAMP! :eek: :th :oops:

Is @Kiki running a book camp and a boot camp now?? :pop Or did we decide I was taking over the book camp!? :lau Or is it a combined book AND boot camp!? :lau :pop

In 2020 I will do my coop for the second straight and breezy point of view is the only thing I don't know anything about anything from his license plate collector who received an eye of course
:lau
In 2020 I'll be back for more information about the number of critters in our learning system around this house because we are all ok with them.
:oldYou homeschool your critters, or send them to public school?
:celebrateI homeschool mine!

Also,in 2020 I think we really appreciate all the potty pup upsetting guy who has expanded into your home. One more question is whether it's a lovely surprise to see if there's anything wrong with your life? Maybe you could bake a cake for the emergence of chickens.

Suppose these are actually predicting our future!
the potty pup upsetting guy who has expanded into your home. One more question is whether it's a lovely surprise to see if there's anything wrong with your life? Maybe you could bake a cake for the emergence of chickens.
I'd say it means I'll be getting a male puppy who is not house trained, I'll be benefiting from self improvement books, and best of all, hatching chicks!

Suppose these are actually predicting our future!

I'd say it means I'll be getting a male puppy who is not house trained, I'll be benefiting from self improvement books, and best of all, hatching chicks!
Don't forget "baking the cake" for the chicken emergence!

Back
Top Bottom