In about 2-3 years, I'll be creating a new Breed of chicken called the Emerald Dragon.(Discussion)

What do you think about a new breed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Yes. Nothing matched up with an animal killing, or a bad rooster fight. He had no obvious wounds.
Gonna put a coded padlock, on the door, & breed an attack chicken for security.
That person was ovisly not minding there own business. They probably did in on purpose too, and that just sick!! Hope you cetch the murder.

That person was ovisly not minding there own business. They probably did in on purpose too, and that just sick!! Hope you cetch the murder.
Hopefully I can stop them in their own tracks if they come around trespassing on my grandpa's property. That's where I keep my birds.

Update.
I'm getting Malays for this project. I pre-ordered a dozen eggs from a breeder who free ranges only pure Malays. We were able to settle on a reasonable price. They'll be a variety of mixed colors, which I'm fine with. They will be shipped either March 20th, or April 16th.

They're coming from Ohio. Apparently Malays are winter hardy. Weather in Ohio is similar to here in Michigan. Breeder confirmed their hardiness for me. They've been raising Malays for 20+ years, I think that's what they said. I'll have to look back.

So the Breeding order will be.

Silkie X Sumatra

Easter Egger X Brahma

Silkie/Sumatra X Brahma/Easter Egger ×2-3, gens.

Sumatra X Malay, 2 of this crossing bred together for F2s.

Silkie/Sumatra/Brahma/EE, F3s crossed with Sumatra/Malay F2s.

Only unbearded, non-crested, solid black, Black skinned, green eggers, with walnut combs will be used to continue breeding.

Egg color for the breed will be two types of green. Won't be surprised if a few brown eggs pop up.

Olive
20201104_222618.jpg
Jade/Turquoise
20210115_144553.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom