In about 2-3 years, I'll be creating a new Breed of chicken called the Emerald Dragon.(Discussion)

What do you think about a new breed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
unfortunate that my project has been held up. I wont continue trying for a while. My new project is simple. Barred polish. I got a new Polish cockerel yesterday. I assume that many people have already done barred polish, but my grandma loves polish and barred rocks so i thought that I would try for her. She got my grandpa to start building her a coop finally and he is the type to complain, so you know how that goes lol, but my gma is really excited. She even has 11 speckled sussex eggs in her incubator now. She loves them and any she doesnt want will go to me or a close friend of mine.

unfortunate that my project has been held up. I wont continue trying for a while. My new project is simple. Barred polish. I got a new Polish cockerel yesterday. I assume that many people have already done barred polish, but my grandma loves polish and barred rocks so i thought that I would try for her. She got my grandpa to start building her a coop finally and he is the type to complain, so you know how that goes lol, but my gma is really excited. She even has 11 speckled sussex eggs in her incubator now. She loves them and any she doesnt want will go to me or a close friend of mine.
I would LOVE barred polish. GFF has blue barred abd thats it

I think they're called Cuckoo Polish.

Why wait two years? do you mean two years till you start or two years till its complete? if your waiting two years to start why wait, the only time is now! and always will be! Emerald dragon, kool. 🐉🐲
I have 2 other projects going on, so I'm gonna wait till I'm done with the first two before I start on this one.

My first two projects are Wheaten Crele Orpingtons, & Giant Silkies. The Orpington one is gonna take longer then the Giant silkie.

20201119_134037.jpg
20201207_141137.jpg
20201207_141239.jpg
20210221_142513.jpg

Wow mysterychicken that rooster 🐓 with the orange 🍊 golden like main is awesome lookin, good pics white one 2. That's ok then if you got two other projects, nice work.
Thanks, I've been working hard on these birds. The Giant Silkie Project is newer, & hasn't been going on as long.
20210417_145057.jpg
20210417_145049.jpg
20210417_145047.jpg
So yeah, I gotta wait before is start The Emerald Dragon. It'll probably take longer then my Project Wheaten Crele Orpingtons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom