In about 2-3 years, I'll be creating a new Breed of chicken called the Emerald Dragon.(Discussion)

What do you think about a new breed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
i have to sell my glw roo. Do you reccomend craigslist? and how does $5 sound as a price. If i list his characteristics. Nobody would want to show him and i dont mind if he ends up as meat. My family doesnt want to eat him because he will be two this year and he will be too tough. is craigslist a good idea?
Craigslist may work. With free roosters being not-so-rare, at least on my local craigslist, someone may choose a free roo for super instead of buying one, but maybe someone wants a GLW for breeding. You never know.

My new project shouldn't be slow process but it is. I can't even get the new rooster to breed with the hens. He has been with them for three weeks, lol. I guess he just needs more time. He is a Polish so of course he is still at the bottom of the pecking order. Any tips to encourage breeding? Or just wait it out?
I wasn't receiving notifications for this thread.

What's your new project?

Also if you wanna help with the making of Wheaten Crele Orpingtons, I can set you up with some chicks sometime, but I can't Ship.
Hatched these guys recently, & are being sold on Sunday.
20210507_085646.jpg
20210507_085712.jpg
20210507_085734.jpg
I also hatched a Huge LargeFowl Silkie chick, & a few Porcelain D'uccles.

What's your new project?

Also if you wanna help with the making of Wheaten Crele Orpingtons, I can set you up with some chicks sometime, but I can't Ship.
Hatched these guys recently, & are being sold on Sunday.View attachment 2654618View attachment 2654620View attachment 2654622I also hatched a Huge LargeFowl Silkie chick, a few Porcelain D'uccles.
So cute! I can't get any if you don't ship. I'm only 15 and live in Illinois. My dad wouldn't drive me out to get any. My new project is barred polish, WHICH HAVE BEEN DONE BEFORE! I just want try for some because my grandma loves polish and barred rocks, so why not have the best of both worlds?

So cute! I can't get any if you don't ship. I'm only 15 and live in Illinois. My dad wouldn't drive me out to get any. My new project is barred polish, WHICH HAVE BEEN DONE BEFORE! I just want try for some because my grandma loves polish and barred rocks, so why not have the best of both worlds?
Oh, okay.

I think you told me that before, must of forgotten.

What's your new project?

Hatched these guys recently, & are being sold on Sunday.View attachment 2654618View attachment 2654620View attachment 2654622I also hatched a Huge LargeFowl Silkie chick, & a few Porcelain D'uccles.
What are you selling them as? Are they all the correct coloration?

What are you selling them as? Are they all the correct coloration?
The person knows they're project birds, & notified them of the variations of colors they may get.
The chocolate brown colored one is a partridge Barred, or Crele, the black one might have been an accidental cross with my Heritage Rock, there's a yellow with a dark mark on the head which is a Wheaten, & one looks like it maybe Buff, or Black Tail Buff.

3 of the eggs were from my Buff Orpingtons, 1 was from the grandmother of Goober, & 1 was from my F1 Wheaten Crele Orpington hen. The chick from my F1 hen died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom