in my tree ??

Thanks all ,, i feel liked i won the lottery,, haha ,, and YES i am clipping wings tonight!! and gonna get him banded,,, the banding will come in a couple weeks after im sure noone close is missing him. if they dont care enough to put a small ad in the local paper then :its" mine,,hehe
wink.png

does he she talk?
mine are very vocal.

LOL

very vocal , did i say that ?

i saw a funny ad last week for an animal care taker and it stated in the ad" must not use foul language "
around the large parrots ! I thought that was funny !! HE>?? HE ..

its name is captain Jack,,,,he loves apple jacks lol ,, he does 3 or 4 different whistles,, and "kinda" talks,, does alot of mumbling, so i think he might really be MINE lol
lol.png

he purrs to the girls,, and loves to whistle to them
big_smile.png

LOL...you may be surprised...that parrot may teach them "fowl words!"..i know my African Grey would!...AND he'd give 'um my credit card #'s...
gig.gif
...his memory is way to good!..

cute
ep.gif

they can be little devils , i had a breeding pair , but lost my hen to egg bound. i have had my male for almost 30 years , he now resides with his daughter and he won't mate with her , believe me , she has tried to get him too, LOL.
might get another one for my hen , she is ready to be a mom !!!
the pair had two clutches and i let the hen raise them , but i handled them daily and they were real tame , sold them for 500.00 buccos , this was years ago.
everyone wanted hens , but you cannot tell ( monomorphic) big word meaning they both the same color.he.he>>
so i ended up with the only female of the second clutch , funny !!!She lost a toenail and i did not want to sell her , so i kept , not knowing at the timeshe was a hen.
my good !!

i dont care what mine is,,,well , almost mine lol ,, is awful i pray that the owner wont put an ad in the paper lol
roll.png

i still cant believe their worth as much as they go for ,, hehe ,, and cant believe the previous owner didnt "care" for it better to make sure he didnt get away,,, i even lock my door when i let him out to play in the house,, no way would i let something like that happen,,,especially if i paid for it !.
thanks for all the info guys,,, i didnt know a thing bout them
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom